- Irregular eating habits.
- Too much of starch and sugar in the diet
- Fried and oily foods.
- Toxins resulting from improper bowel movements. These toxins enter into the blood stream can cause acne.
- Unhealthy life-style, No exercise.
- Too much tea, coffee, alcohol and tobacco.
- Neem Guard Capsule
- Surakta Syrup
- Neem Guard Soap
- Cinnamom, Sandalwood, Turmeric for local application
- Neem (Azadirachta indica)
- Giloy (Tinospora cordifolia)
- Avoid excess meat, sugar, tea or coffee, condiments, pickles, soft drinks, candies, ice cream, refined and processed foods.
- Have lots of lemon juice, corriander soup, mint juice & water.
- Go for a fat-less diet with plenty of green salads and fruits.
- Apply crushed orange peel or paste of fenugreek or a mixed paste of sandalwood & turmeric on affected area.
- Wash your face with lukewarm water, with a Neem based soap thrice a day.
- Lion (Sinhasan)