- Weakness, dizziness and quick exhaustion.
- A haggard look, lined with premature wrinkles.
- Eyes stripped off its shine, mirroring fatigue.
- Failing memory.
- Shortness of breath and palpitation on exertion.
- Occasional disturbing headache.
- Slow healing of wounds
- Pale looking skin and mucus membranes.
- Go for a well-balanced diet rich in iron, sesame seeds, almonds, dairy products, animal protein, vegetables as beet, lettuce, spinach, soyabean, radish, carrots, tomatoes and fresh fruits as banana, black berries, strawberries, apple, amla, plum.
- Enjoy sun-bathing as the sunlight stimulates the production of red blood cells.
- Shoulder Stand (Sarvangasana)
- Posterior Stretch (Paschimotthanasana)
- Corpse Pose (Shavasana)